Sunday, November 14, 2010

Population 5?

Who knew that in a town with one stop light and a population of 5 that I, Taylor, could have a little fun?
Besides the trips to Super Wal-Mart that my mom loves so much, along with the super expensive "Jessica's" that seems to get my mom's heart beating faster with each over-priced piece of clothing on the rack, I do not usually have fun.
Since i have been 14 for a little over a week Berry's mom thought it was appropriate that I carry on the Legacy...when Berry and Mary were both 14 they both drove the pickup truck in the pecan field. Of coarse that would be fun for me, even though my mom was always saying "Slow down!" and "Not over 10 mph!" (I honestly went 15 most of the time which for me is slow and boring ). Oh the joy. Can't wait until I get my permit, it should be an interesting ride with my mother.


Happy Sunday!
(Schools Tomorrow and i don't know if i should be happy or not???)

No comments:

Post a Comment