Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Prayers.....(and presents)

Monday is done.  Thank the Lord!
This is my thought for test.....





I really really appreciate all the prayers, love and support I have received from my family and friends over the past few months and especially on the big day.  It was so wonderful to get emails, texts, and calls, letting me know that the people i love the most are thinking about me and praying for me.
A-mazing.

And here are the beautiful flowers my daughter gave me to say "congrats."  So sweet!
:)


And then this beautiful little dress came in the mail FROM TAYLOR.  Little sneaky girl has a debt card (we got it when she went over to Europe) and bought this Everly dress, as another "congrats" present.
Eeek!
I had "pinned" it a few weeks ago bc i loved it so....but i am currently trying to get out of debt....so no beautiful clothes for me.  I love that she is on Pinterest so that she can get present ideas for me.  :)
Love it!!


AND I was lucky enough to get to have after test drinks with my friend, Jen, in Cola.  She was amazing and  surprised me with a big bag of all the things i love- diet dew, sour patch kids, sour gummy worms, a beautiful wine glass and a bottle of wine.  WHOOO HOOOO!  What a great way to end test day!


And this little beauty also came in the mail too.
<3 it!
I'm a lucky girl.


Well, tomorrow is back to the grind- AKA starting the MSICU for 2 weeks.
I have to keep on telling myself that it is a good thing to go back to work...and actually do work instead of study all the time....you know, if you don't use it, you lose it!
:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment