Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Buy my bar!! PLEASE!!!!!

Ok, i realize this isn't the best way to advertise, but i need to sell my bar....and yes, i have a bar in my house.

Purchased at Baharri Imports in 2010 for $3000. 
It had been used previously in a restaurant/bar in Columbia and then was sold to the store, and then to us!

It is 3 parts, the servery area (counter), the backbar with storage and mirrors, and then a top overhanging piece that holds glasses.
***There are some scratches on the counter area since it was used in a restaurant.


I hate to part with it but need the money (yep...gotta pay my lawyer for helping me part with my ex).
This is one of the things in my life i can bear to part with.

Willing to part with it for $1500
You will need a moving company to aid in moving of the 3 pieces. 
It is VERY heavy and will not be able to be moved without a moving service!!
Will include 3 bar chairs with the bar (also bought from Barharri Imports at $100/piece)!

Additional info:
Bar total height: 7 feet
Counter height: 3 feet tall, 6.5 feet long
Weight: A LOT!





No comments:

Post a Comment