Tuesday, November 29, 2011

101st post



This is my 101st post!
Wow! 101 blogs written over the past 2 years.




At first i thought that was a lot but when you consider:
2 years= 730 days
100 blogs
100/730= .13 blogs/day = NOT GOOD and POOR EFFORT!



I can't promise that i am going to write more posts, as it appears my schedule is getting more busy, life is getting busy (taylor driving, weddings being planned, and apparently everyone is getting pregnant), and i am turning into a grown up, which means i am trying to keep my mouth shut and not give an opinion on everything.
But i can promise that when i do write, it will be fun, free, and most of all......me!




On a side note- yesterday was Cyber Monday- the BEST ONLINE SHOPPING DAY OF THE YEAR! (also known as my little piece of heaven).

And. I. Did. Not. Buy. Anything.


Nothing!!!

I didn't shop on Ebay.com.

Or Express.com.

Or Amazon.com.

Or on stevemadden.com.

Or on Reddressboutique.com.


What is wrong with me??!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment