Taylor is a proud owner of a South Carolina learners permit as of 11/21/11 at 4:15 pm.
1) Taylor can drive 6 a.m.-midnight with any licensed driver 21 years or older accompanying her in the front passenger seat.
2) Taylor must practice a minimum of 40 hours while holding your permit, with 10 of those hours being driven at night. This practice time counts only when she is being supervised by your parent or legal guardian.
3) Taylor must keep her permit for at least 180 days before applying for a regular driver's license.
What this means for me (and the rest of charleston drivers):
1) We are getting OLD- i can't believe my little girl is driving!
2) I am going to invest in a football helmet and padding, especially for my neck because she breaks so hard
3) For Charleston drivers- WATCH OUT for the blue Mazda Tribute driving down the road with a red headed teenager driving and a passenger wearing a football helmet...and possibly screaming....and praying at the same time!