Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bah Humbug!

Woah.......when did it get to be december? And what happened to the summer, halloween, and thanksgiving???

I am obviously not ready for it to be december.
And even worse, i have no christmas spirit. We have no decorations up at our house, i cringe at the thought of having to listen to christmas music, and the idea of shopping makes me want to vomit! I will NOT be sending out christmas cards this year (last year, i thought our puppy picture was cute, but apparently my family did not think it was appropriate because it said "happy holidays."). And working on Christmas sounds appealing- hey, it is time and a half- not too bad!

I know i will "snap out" of this funk soon. I just need A LOT of sleep and to decorate my house. And i need for it to get cold.....80 degrees in Charleston today does NOT put me into the christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment