Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

<3   Things i love   <3
 
 
-mornings
-a tank full of gas
-a 10 million dollar excuse "Kim Kardashian will never, ever move to Minnesota...everyone knows that....except Kris Humphries."  -TMZ
-clean sheats
-watching movie trailers
-happy hour prices (especially pearlz)
-downward facing dog
-a shoe sale
-the first sip of a drink- whether it is champagne, wine, or diet dew
-when it is 70 degrees in january
-the truth: "Harry Potter is all about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity.  Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend."  -Stephen King
-good parking karma downtown
-an unasked hug from my teenager
-wearing flip flops....all the time!
-unconditional love from my puppies
-confidence "It is not your job to like me, it's mine." -Byron Katie
-a full vase of flowers
-the smell of laundry in the dryer
-walking into a room and hearing the "thump thump" of my dog's tail wagging at me
-diamonds:  "My mother says I didn't open my eyes for eight days after I was born, but when I did, the first thing I saw was an engagement ring. I was hooked." Elizabeth Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment