Thursday, September 23, 2010

Televison makes being a doctor look fabulous.

Taylor is writing this :) just in case you got confused.
Television can make ANYTHING look awesome. Even being a doctor. You know, while watching Greys Anatomy I always think about being a doctor and that it would be so much fun and blah blah blah. But then i remember what my mom had to go through. Lots of studying, late nights, debt. ick. not something i want to be consumed into. I guess you have to have a lot of heart and soul into being a doctor if you are seriously willing to decidcate your life (basically soul) to your job... Not that it's a bad thing, i mean if you like it then go for it.
Greys Anatomy is on tonight for the first time in the season. I still get shivers thinking about the season finale. BUT this season is supposed to be AWESOME and mom is letting me stay up til 10 (i usually go to bed at 9:30) just to watch Greys Anatomy.
But still, I can't wait. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment