Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hackers beware!

Well, sometime between 3 am (when i fell asleep) and 5:30 am (when my stomach woke me up bc i was STARVING), someone tried to hack into my Gmail account.
I tried to check my email from my phone when i woke up but it said that my password was incorrect.  I freaked out a bit because of all of the info on my Gmail acct and  went down to my laptop computer to see what was going on.
When i signed on to my acct i was asked to immediately to change my email.
Then i read this disturbing email:

Someone recently tried to sign in to your Google Account, http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?&v=b&cs=wh&to=laralambert79@gmail.com. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:
May 19, 2012 7:49am GMT
IP Address: 188.245.237.204
Location: Iran


Ok but seriously?  How did someone in Iran get ahold of my email and what would they want with my email account?  Lucky for me i have a tip top secret password!  :)
But for real?  Stupid hacker- get a real job!


On a lighter note, have you ever gone to work at the wrong time?  Well, i hadn't until today when i SWORE i had to work at 10 am today....but i was wrong!  My poor brain is so confused with this days/nights thing!

And on another note, wouldn't you consider it nice to be mentioned in my blog?  Yeah, i thought so too!
:)

Oh- and i was able to go out to dinner last night at Butcher and Bee for the Vietnamese Pho Pop-up dinner.  Big props to Janice and her family for outstanding food!  Taylor can't wait to baby-sit for y'all this summer and get paid in spring rolls!

YUM!!


1 comment: