Saturday, July 12, 2014

Photo Dump

Sorry that it has been almost 3 months since a post...I've been busy....not too busy but just busy enough to forget to write.  I'm still writing blogs in my mind but they just never make them to paper.....er....computer.  I'll do better.  I promise.

So here is a photo recap.

Candace's Bachlorette Party-









Wasn't she a beautiful bride?



And then a baby shower for Q.









 
 
And this is what happens when you leave your phone unattended......
Larry, Mo and Curly steal it and do a selfie!
I do love my work peeps though.
:)
 
 
 
And then a WAY overdue trip to Detroit to see Jen and Glenn.
 
 










 
 
And while I was running around doing all of this, Taylor went to visit her dad and Sara and her brother James, and the twins, Gunnar and Grace.
 




 
 
 
And then, what do you do when it seems like your life is changing direction unwillingly and shockingly....and you don't want things to go from bad to worse? 
You hang out with your friends, of course!
<3 my friends from work!!!
 



 
 
 
So it looks like we are having a good time.....and we are!
Hope everyone is having a good summer!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment