Friday, January 21, 2011

It has been a busy month

Let's face it...the start of a new year and you hit the ground running. You want to accomplish the things that you didn't last year.....So now there are New Years resolutions to keep, a new year and a "new you."


Me? I didn't make any resolutions this year. I just want to survive......
I know that sounds drastic but you know me, the drama queen, stressing about everything, wanting to be perfect. And in reality, surviving isn't going to cut it....i want too much. I want to be a good doctor, i want to be a good studier (although it makes me sick to my stomach that i have to study again), i want to be a good mom, i want to put my family before work, i want to make some extra $, i want to be healthy, i want to take time for me (yoga, massages, girls weekends), and i want to be there more for my friends.

That is wanting a lot!

Is it feasible? I sure hope so! I have high expectations! January is already a busy month and i can't wait to see what the other 11 months have in store for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment